Basic Committee Functions
- Inform groups, district or area assembly members, through displays and other suitable methods, of all available Conference-approved literature, audiovisual material and other special items.
- Become familiar with the information on G.S.O.'s A.A. Web Site (www.aa.org).
- Provide literature for groups, areas, and district functions.
- Consider suggestions regarding proposed additions to and changes in Conference-approved literature and audiovisual material.
- Encourage A.A. members to read and purchase A.A. Conference-approved literature.
Reprinted from A.A. Guidelines: Literature Committees, revised 9/11, A.A. World Services, Inc.